Friday, December 4, 2009

Bread


For Advent Day 2, should have been December 2....but I'm NOT going to let my tardiness stop me this year! *wink* Jesus is the Bread of Life

Picture colored and turned into an ornament for the “Jesse Tree” or regular Christmas tree is a loaf of bread. You can also have a small loaf of bread that you can break and eat together. Baila, my great neice helped her little brother color this picture of bread and I especially like it because she included the verse that was chosen even before Zeph's birth to include. Every little one is precious to our Lord and Savior.

The verses that tell us about Jesus being "The Bread of life" are quotes that he made...

John 6:35
Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.

Questions/Discussion: What does Jesus mean when he says we will never hunger or thirst? How is Jesus the Bread of Life? How are we fed spiritually? Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment